[Blog Post] #homeautomation part 7; Alarms and alerts flows with Nodered
I've used my time home during this "quarantine" to relaunch my old #blog and put it back on line at home on a #raspberrypi #docker #swarm cluster (I hope my ISP won't drop the connection too much because of this…). A couple of articles are ready for this week and other are planned… We'll see if it dies for 2 years like last time :D
So this we, I re-install my home #selfhosted setup, so I installed:
- A docker cluster swarm on 4 #raspberrypi
- #traefik for load balancing and automated https via let'sEncrypt
- Some web services containers (website, gogs, kanboard, …)
- home automation containers: #nodered #domoticz (outside sarm) and #mosquitto
- Reconfigure domoticz zwave devices
- Import/Create flows in nodered
You would think my todolist is now smaller now… But apparently not, it still grew over the weekend xD
I've published the 0.0.4 of my photobooth app for #RaspberryPi !
Hey, I've been working on a #PhotoBooth application for #RaspberryPi (in #python) for my sister in law's wedding^^.
I didn't create the pip package yet but it's usable now. You can watch a 1min video of it running here:
I often add/remove people, don't take it personally :)
Le réseau social de l'avenir : pas de publicité, pas de surveillance institutionnelle, conception éthique et décentralisation ! Gardez le contrôle de vos données avec Mastodon !