The data was collected by getting the latest development repo of each app and analysing any #translation. It's not limited to android though, so I will probably add more data sources.
Raw data is also available!
I just got the result of some improvements I made: my analyzer ir now able to work on twice as much apps as before, and the results are a bit different now. I still need to merge some languages together (like DE -> de) in the results, but I don't think I want to change the raw data. I'll do that in the analysis itself.
Le réseau social de l'avenir : Pas d'annonces, pas de surveillance institutionnelle, conception éthique et décentralisation ! Possédez vos données avec Mastodon !