I published #Fedilab 2.19.0 in the beta channel.
- Delayed live notifications by default
- Store in drafts for quick replies
- Improve Invidious support (local=true, more URLs detected)
- Set the type of live notifications (live, delayed (30s), none).
- Unknown URL scheme with built-in browser
- Crash when clicking on thumbs-up button for Peertube videos with a Mastodon account
In the next release, it will force local to true and detect mobile and shortened YouTube URLs.
@ButterflyOfFire @fedilab Yeah. But I was talking about the proxy (the parameter local=true) in the next version. If you still want to use Invidious as your default player but don't want to proxy your video through it. In this case, you have the benefit to not load YouTube trackers or ads but still using Google for downloading the media.
Mastodon est un réseau social utilisant des protocoles Web ouverts et des logiciels libres. Tout comme le courriel, il est décentralisé.