In the next release, you will be able to record voice messages and attach them to your toots. #Fedilab
To admin and moderators. I have fixed some issues with the moderation feature.
- Moderation through notifications
- Menu item sometime displayed though the account doesn't have the moderator role (no effects of course)
- Moderator role not displayed in accounts.
If you want to change or improve elements, let me know.
For the release notes: https://framagit.org/tom79/fedilab/tags/2.7.1
I released #Fedilab 2.7.1
You can now block a whole instance by writing its domain name. This is a quite powerful feature, because no interactions will be possible with your account from accounts of these instances.
Also, I think I will allow to export/import that list so you can apply it quickly to another account or share it with your friends.
In the next release, you will be able to add custom domain names for blocking instances. #Fedilab
PS: you can already do it from the context menu of toots and profiles by clicking "block domain".
I updated the free version on Google Play. As the same question remains, a short reply :
What reports look like. #Fedilab
#Fedilab 2.7.0 has been published 🎉
- Admin and moderation support
* Manage reports (close, reopen, assign to me, filter solved/unsolved)
* Manage accounts (accept / reject pending subscription, warn, silence, disable suspend with all undo functions). The list of accounts can be filtered)
*Send a message by email.
* quick access to an account from each toot.
* account info: creation date, status of the account, ip, local/remote etc.
- Audio ready (listen and upload)
#Fedilab is a multifunctional Android client to access the distributed Fediverse, consisting of microblogging, photo sharing and video hosting
Framapiaf est un service de microblog similaire à Twitter. Il est libre, décentralisé et fédéré. Il permet de courts messages (max. 500 caractères), de définir leur degré de confidentialité et de suivre les membres du réseau sans publicité ni pistage.